Sunday, March 7, 2010

BIg Ben in trouble again.

I am sure my millions and millions of readers already know that Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault this week. This is the second such accusation for Big Ben in a year. Now all of this plays into the stereotype of the star athlete who doesn't have to play by the rules. And while this may be unfair, and too easy. I will not shy away from it here, because I have a gigantic beef with Big Ben steaming from the most poorly officiated Super Bowl in the history of the NFL; Super Bowl XL. Roethlisberger himself benefited from a touchdown that was late called and looked to be a yard short, and that was the second in a series of bad calls that all went Pittsburgh way. So this leads to the question: When and where did Big Ben learn that he didn't have to play by the rules? I'd guess: Detroit - February 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment