Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glenn Beck released a new book today. IQ's dropping fast.

My buddy JT was getting on me Sunday, about my hatred of the FOX talking heads (O'Rielly, Beck) while giving a free pass to MSNBC's (Olbermann, Madow).

I jotted off this email to him, but embeded the videos here.

You kept dinging me on Sunday for be too hard on the Glenn Becks’ of the world while giving the Olbermann’s and Madow’s a pass. Sure my own political bias comes in on that, sure. But I think that Olbermann and Madow both actually believes what they are spewing, while Beck is just doing “his Master’s bidding”.

Take a look at this link and you’ll see what I mean.
http://www.indecisionforever.com/2009/08/14/jon-stewart-owns-glenn-beck-on-healthcare-hypocrisy/

So not only I disagree with Beck’s politics, and I believe that his language (calling the President “a racist” and a “radical” almost daily on TV) is VERY dangerous, but I think that he is a complete tool. Dictionary.com seems to agree as well:

tool /tul/ –noun
1. an implement ... for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.

6. a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends.

And not to put too fine a point on it


- Sweet satin Phoenix Suns jacket on Beck’s “buddy", for real.

1 comment:

  1. What could JT possibly have against Rachel Maddow? She's witty and intelligent and actually does some really hard hitting reporting. She's a Red Sox fan, but so is Kirk, so I can forgive.

    Keith Olberman gets on my nerves. And I really can't stand Chris Matthews. The guy is so irksome and heavy-handed that me makes me actually root for ex-Bush administration figures whom I despise. But Rachel's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete